Re: [RT] Tony Crabel - Review Info

Dan, if you are looking for someone to suggest helpful book that's a tall
order.  Let me tell you why. I have a collection that runs in the $thousands,
but I only often look at a very few. The reason for this is the perspective I
have. While I have my preferences, other individuals have others. If you are new
to trading, I'm sorry to say you have to find yourself, which means you have to
determine what would satisfy your method of thinking. Very often, the only way
to do this is to read up on everything to see what you most often come back to
as a reference. As for me, I like books on fibonacci ratios, chart patterns, and
Elliot Wave techniques, but keep in mind that these are very subjective topics
that very often aren't too helpful. I prefer these topics because I think they
allow you to map impending moves without simply indicating something can happen
at any moment since some indicator is strained at the seams.

One basic book that i think all traders has read was written by Edwards and
Magee entitled Technical Analysis of Stock Trends. A second one that gives a
little more of an overview of different market timing tools is written by Martin
Pring entitled Technical Analysis Explained. Keep in mind that some knowledge of
market fundamentals and trading psychology wouldn't hurt as well. So, the list
of references can be quite extensive.

Good luck,
Ralph

--