[RT] Terrorist Profiteering

A thought! Due to the obvious fact that this was an incredibly well
thought-out,timely and well-conceived engagement.Does it not also make sense
that the backers of terrorism also stand to profit handsomely by being short
various markets in order to truly profit.The way to fight terrorism is first
to stay calm,collect ourselves and support our economies.What better
immediate retribution but to make them first bleed financially and then...

There is no doubt in my mind that Sadam, bin Laden and the rest of the cast
of scoundrels have their filthy hands in the markets.

God Bless America!
StockBuyer.com