[RT] Photo's and resources re: terrorist attack

Amazing that these photo's were taken from a satellite 423 miles
above us!  That's like standing in San Francisco and taking a picture
of Los Angles.  And this isn't even a military class satellite...

http://www.spaceimaging.com/newsroom/attack_gallery.htm#manhattan25

------------------

We are currently maintaining a resource list at
ResearchBuzz; the permanent link is
http://www.researchbuzz.com/911.html but you can also
access it at the front page. If you know of a link to
coverage, donation opportunities, research information,
forums, online memorials, or something else that I
missed, please send it to me. I will maintain the list
as long as it seems useful, and will make it
permanently available.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!