RE: [RT] Attack

Take a look at our country in March of 2000 when the "new economy"
and enthuseasm for the stock market was at its peek, the most popular
spokesperson on TV was a sock puppet and all seemed right with the
United States.  We were briming with optimism for the new millenium.

Then we got our rose coloured glasses stepped on... the new economy
was just another valuation bubble and we all lost our jobs.  The
stock market collapsed.  The election of 2000 turned into a disaster.
And now we're getting our chops busted by terrorists to the tune of
several thousand lives.

Goodbye fat complacency and hello big bucket of cold water in the face.

Whether or not we are at fault.. the country, and citizens of this
country, are getting a cold dose of reality and this time there isn't
going to be a "back" button.  How we deal with these problems will be
the test of our metal.

-- John

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search