Re: [RT] Attack

I have come to believe that everything happens for a reason. For
individuals, the same bad things continue to afflict, til one day
finally they learn how to deal with the problem causing the
affliction. Perhaps now the US is ready to deal with its problem,
however one defines it.  It is truly a shame that we are such slow
learners.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Infernal Elk <infernalelk@xxxx> wrote:

> >>  The world as we know it, changed today?
> >>  son ewers
>
> no, the world is the same as always.
>
> it is our minds and view of the world that have changed.
>
> - *lk

> infernalelk@xxxx
> infernalelk@xxxx
>
> NOTE: This cat is best viewed with a fixed-width font like
Courier10.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!