[RT] Conners Book Recommendation

I have been following the Conners Vix resversals on the Trading Markets web site and have been impressed with how accurate they seem to be. I am wondering if his book Conners on Advanced Market Stratagies is worth the $120 purchase price for short term trading of the S&P. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Ernie ernien@xxxxxxxxxxx | Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.