[RT] divergence oscillator?

Members, is there a way to create a divergence
oscillator?
An oscillator that would compare the relative
values of 2 different indicators with different scale values?  I thought
that using a percentage might work, but have not gave it much thought
yet.

I have found the Chaikin indicator to yield good
signals and wanted to compare to a 1 pd ma of close. <FONT
face=Arial size=2>Could a single oscillator be developed for this or any other
indicator that could easily show divergence. If so, then it would make screening
for trades easier.

Thanks
Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor