  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 6:30
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc
  suggestions
  Her's a shot with the EWosc on the 3 minute ESU1 from
  midnight(pacifictime).  The red and blue line on the ES is the
  Ehler's MAMAFAMA.  Eventhough there wasn't much range today a couple
  of profitable trades couldhave been made.  The resolution on the
  .gifs might be screwed up.  Thatcomes from having 4 computers on a
  LAN with monitors of different sizes andsettings and I haven't taken the
  time to figure out how to make the .gifssized
  consistantly.bobr----- Original Message -----From: "John
  Clemens" <jbclem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
  <MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 3:10
  PMSubject: Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions>
  Bob:>> I couldn't find the ELA for the EWOsc you mentioned being
  posted.  I have> the 5/35 osc programmed, but I'm not sure what
  the 80% bands are that you> mention.  Would you might posting the
  ELA again, or sending it to me(I'm> assuming that you were the one who
  posted it).>> Thanks,  John>>> -----
  Original Message -----> From: "BobR"
  <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
  <MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001
  3:31 PM> Subject: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions>>>
  > Here are some suggestions to consider on use of the EWosc posted>
  yesterday.> > Other input is welcome.> >> >
  1.> > Use the (H+L)/2 input when price levels in the data set are in
  the same> > ballpark as in intraday data, and use Log((H+L)/2) when
  they are in> > different ballparks such as on daily or weekly or
  monthly charts whenthe> > data set goes back years and
  decades.> > 2.> > Set the K input to 0.8 for "80%"
  bands.  The default is 1.0 or "100%"and> > you may want to
  leave it there too for different instruments.  The bands>
  are> > considered strength or breakout bands.  Lower levels
  trigger earlier> > breakouts.> > 3.> > Insert
  the EWosc 3 times and use 3 different length inputs.
  Theselengths> > were for 60 minute bars and day bars, but may
  also apply to shorter> > intervals.> > 5/17 for scalpers
  and little guys with tight stops> > 5/35 for position traders of 1
  to 2 days> > 10/70 for commercials> > 4.> > Lay
  horizontal lines at the -1.4 level when the trend is up.  Place
  itat> > +1.4 when the trend is down.  This line is the
  "shakeout" line for the> > little guys when the commercials are
  jerking price around forpositioning> > like occurred on
  Friday.  When the Little Guy is shaken out but the> >
  Commercial Osc is still above the -1.4 and turns up and crosses zero
  and> > then crosses the upper breakout band like on Friday, well,
  you get the> > picture.> > 5.> > When the
  Commercial Osc is above the upper band, price is in wave 3.You>
  > want to be long in wave 3 and ride with the commercials as they are
  in> > control.  Watch for divergences between price and the
  Oscillators> indicating> > the end of wave 3.>
  to:> > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >>
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your