Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions

Don,

thank you very much for your response.
I've been looking for divergence for A and C, but it's very inconsistent,
- at least in short, 5, 10 min time frames - as oposed to divergence for
W3 and W5. It seems that the way you described it is the right way to go
plus Robert Miner's time & size.

Jan Philipp

> Jan,
> I have AGET and I am not aware of any instructions on how to analyze after
5
> waves are in, whether a change in trend will be an ABC or a new 5 wave
> sequence. Jumping out to the weekly might be your first clue.
>
> For example if a 5 wave sequence was just completed on the daily chart,
and
> when you jump to a weekly it appears to be the completion of wave 3, then
it
> would be logical for the correct (wave 4 weekly) would be and ABC that on
> the daily will start out as a 1-2-3 structure and later relabel into a big
> ABC as a new five wave sequence starts in the direction of the original
> trend. For that reason the weekly charts can be very important.
>
> As far as using the 5/17 the original concept was to use it to see the
break
> down of the internal count on an "extended" 5th wave (where the wave 5
5/35
> oscillator exceeds the height of wave 3) however I believe they have moved
> away from that (meaning if the wave 5 oscillator in wave 5 is bigger than
> the wave 3, it is the real wave 3 not the former one) frequently when that
> happens, checking the weekly will reveal what is really going on.
>
> They believe they currently recommend just using the 5/17 now for shorter
> time frames now (and localized counts which are also shorter time frames)
> see the elliott count or internal minor count of an impulse wave, which
> makes more sense to me.
>
> As far as ABC's and the 5/35 you would expect to see some divergence from
> wave A to wave C see attached gif's as an example.
>
> BobR great job on your EW and Oscillator summary, you are a fast learner.
> hope you have found some use for these three oscillators (5/17, 5/35,
10/70)
> in determining where things are in the "grand scheme of things".
> don ewers

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!