Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions

Jann,
I have AGET and I am not aware of any instructions on how to analyze after 5
waves are in, whether a change in trend will be an ABC or a new 5 wave
sequence. Jumping out to the weekly might be your first clue.

For example if a 5 wave sequence was just completed on the daily chart, and
when you jump to a weekly it appears to be the completion of wave 3, then it
would be logical for the correct (wave 4 weekly) would be and ABC that on
the daily will start out as a 1-2-3 structure and later relabel into a big
ABC as a new five wave sequence starts in the direction of the original
trend. For that reason the weekly charts can be very important.

As far as using the 5/17 the original concept was to use it to see the break
down of the internal count on an "extended" 5th wave (where the wave 5 5/35
oscillator exceeds the height of wave 3) however I believe they have moved
away from that (meaning if the wave 5 oscillator in wave 5 is bigger than
the wave 3, it is the real wave 3 not the former one) frequently when that
happens, checking the weekly will reveal what is really going on.

They believe they currently recommend just using the 5/17 now for shorter
time frames now (and localized counts which are also shorter time frames) to
see the elliott count or internal minor count of an impulse wave, which
makes more sense to me.

As far as ABC's and the 5/35 you would expect to see some divergence from
wave A to wave C see attached gif's as an example.

BobR great job on your EW and Oscillator summary, you are a fast learner.  I
hope you have found some use for these three oscillators (5/17, 5/35, 10/70)
in determining where things are in the "grand scheme of things".
don ewers