[RT] bmi globex currency prices

Hello-

Has anyone else been receiving bmi globex currency prices since the
cme started side by side?  I have been receiving prices for the
following symbols 6j1u,6e1u,6b1u,6s1u since early June.  When BMI's
database went down last night I stopped receiving prices for these
symbols.  After talking to BMI today they tell me that they have not
been able to broadcast prices for these symbol since the cme went
side by side and yet I have almost 3 months of data (intraday & EOD)
for these symbols.  BMI says they have no intention to change their
network to be able to broadcast these symbols.  I don't know whats up
over there but this seems odd.  Anyone else receiving this data??  By
the way using bmi cable and Supercharts.

Thanks,

Randy Lopez

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search