  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 11:59
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc
  suggestions

  Just pulled out the manual.

  Oscillator breakout above breakout band
  identifies W3.

  After breakout, a pullback under breakout
  band to a point
  at least 90% of W3 peak or zero will
  identify W4.

  After pullback, a breakout over band is
  likely leading to
  a W5 top.  Oscillator at W5 top
  should be less than at
  W4 top.  Too much of a pullback and
  W3 is probably invalid.

  Quite a few other things also discussed
  and in particular
  how this should be used with other
  indicators.

  Clyde

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
  Lee
  Chairman/CEO          (Home of
  SwingMachine)SYTECH
  Corporation          email: <A
  href="mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx  7910
  Westglen, Suite 105
  Office:    (713) 783-9540Houston,  TX
  77063
  Fax:    (713) 783-1092Details
  at:
  www.theswingmachine.com- - -
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    <A title=bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BobR
    To: <A
    title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
    <A title=MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001
    13:05
    suggestions
    It would be best if someone familiar with AGet and that
    oscillator answeredthe question.  I would suspect there are rules
    but I haven't run into themyet. Maybe we will have to create them.
    The question is an excellent oneand I will look for an answer as I work
    through the manuals and tapes. Thevideo tape examples of the use of the
    oscillator so far have been in wave 3and retracements in wave
    4.bob----- Original Message -----From: "Jan Philipp"
    <jan4123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
    <MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 10:53
    AMSubject: Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions>
    Bob,>> Are there rules for the use of 5/17 & 5/35 osc for
    ABC corrections e.g.> similar to> those for impulse waves W.3
    & W.5 (divergence, etc.) ?>> Jan Philipp>>
    ----- Original Message -----> From: "BobR"
    <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
    <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
    <MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001
    3:31 PM> Subject: [RT] Gen - EWosc
    suggestions>>> > Here are some suggestions to
    consider on use of the EWosc posted> yesterday.> > Other
    input is welcome.> >> > 1.> > Use the (H+L)/2
    input when price levels in the data set are in the same> >
    ballpark as in intraday data, and use Log((H+L)/2) when they are in>
    > different ballparks such as on daily or weekly or monthly charts
    whenthe> > data set goes back years and decades.> >
    2.> > Set the K input to 0.8 for "80%" bands.  The default is
    1.0 or "100%"and> > you may want to leave it there too for
    different instruments.  The bands> are> > considered
    strength or breakout bands.  Lower levels trigger earlier> >
    breakouts.> > 3.> > Insert the EWosc 3 times and use 3
    different length inputs.  Theselengths> > were for 60
    minute bars and day bars, but may also apply to shorter> >
    intervals.> > 5/17 for scalpers and little guys with tight
    stops> > 5/35 for position traders of 1 to 2 days> >
    10/70 for commercials> > 4.> > Lay horizontal lines at
    the -1.4 level when the trend is up.  Place itat> > +1.4
    when the trend is down.  This line is the "shakeout" line for
    the> > little guys when the commercials are jerking price around
    forpositioning> > like occurred on Friday.  When the
    Little Guy is shaken out but the> > Commercial Osc is still above
    the -1.4 and turns up and crosses zero and> > then crosses the
    upper breakout band like on Friday, well, you get the> >
    picture.> > 5.> > When the Commercial Osc is above the
    upper band, price is in wave 3.You> > want to be long in wave
    3 and ride with the commercials as they are in> > control.
    Watch for divergences between price and the Oscillators>
    indicating> > the end of wave 3.> >> >>
    realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
    group, send an email to:>