Re: [RT] uvol/dvol data question

Yes, this matches my data... I did an extensive quality control
of U.S. market breadth numbers several months ago using data from
4 different sources and in a couple of cases I went to the WSJ
on microfiche to validate numbers.  My database for breadth
numbers goes back daily to 1996, and weekly to 1982.

It was a very bad down day, !NYA down 6.6%.
My numbers UV=4038.3, DV=683,362.4, Adv=155, Decl = 2973

Jeff