[RT] uvol/dvol data question

Hi gang,

I am looking at a chart of NYSE uvol-dvol, and one day stands
out as a possible error.  10/27/97.  I am showing uvol of 4,038 and
dvol of 683, 362.  Yes it was a bad down day, but not sure it was that
bad.  Could someone confirm if this matches your figures?  Adv Decl
data for same would be great too if you have it.

Thanks,
Chris