[RT] Re: Fw: [AdvancedGET] RE: targets for naz and dow

My seat of the pants count is that we have finished 5 down abc up and
we are in 1 of 3 now -- I look at the dow/sp and ndx/compq -- the
difference is that the dow and compq did fairly regular abcs, while
the sp and ndx did and expanded flat b wave.  Of note the midcap
russell, etc. also fit this scenario pretty well.  Not sure what to
make of today, the low was a b wave??  seems too small for a 5.
Sittin' back til I get a clue.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:

> These two posts are from the AGET list but some on this list might
find them
> interesting, Gann-wise (considering todays action so far).
>
> If the analysis is correct, a rough day today into Monday perhaps?
>
> Also attached is my AGET daily chart of the SP (pit session only) I
have
> been following, with todays action so far (in a 5th wave down).
>
> Does anyone else get they feeling "they are loading the boat" with
this type
> of choppy trading?
> don ewers

Small business owners...