Re: [RT] Markets

Ira Tunik wrote:

> Everything you say could very well be true.  It looks like a couple of down
> weeks in GE.  The thing to remember is that this is expiration week and a lot of
> funny things happen on the way to expiration Friday.  Normally Wednesday is the
> most volatile since the SEC and several powerful people got very upset with the
> expiration Friday antics.  Now they just happen a day or two early.  Good
> tradiing,  Ira.
>

> Earl Adamy wrote:
>
> > Do I spy the great mother ship (and biggest of the big cap stocks) heading
> > for a hard landing???????? Are there problems lurking in GE Finance????? The
> > weekly chart of GE suggests that the answer is yes. No wonder the guys on
> > CNBC are working overtime to talk up the market, their options must be
> > pretty deep in do do.

Must be something in the offing with GE.  I used to use one of
the big, full service brokerages.  I've long ago moved everything
elsewhere except municipal bonds.

Last week the broker called and suggested that if I still had
any GE stock, I should sell it.  Honestly, I do not remember
him ever recommending a sell, even when I did a fair amount of
trading with him.

For what it's worth - what you paid - nothing

Rod