[RT] AMIBroker is good...

All,

Well I have to say that I'm really impressed with AMIBroker.  It's "System"
capability is REALLY easy to use compared to EZLanguage and WITHOUT the
restrictions imposed by Superchart's Quick Editor. The capability is more
like Tradestation's Power Editor.  I just cobbled someting together in 10
minutes that very profitably trades the QQQ's thanks to the ability to code
up complex scripts (and was unable to code the same thing in the Quick
Editor).

Oh but there's a couple detractions:

1) Can't use existing protected Systems/Paintbars/etc in ELA format.

2) NO OPTIMZATION OF VARIABLES!

Now on item 2) I may be able to optimize with some additional coding.  We'll
see.  optimization of parameters is an absoulte must for me.

Anyway I have to say AMIBroker is really nice.  I'm looking forward to
learning more!

-- John

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!