[RT] Re: Lunar Cycles and Cosmic Influences on the Market

Norman,

One tidbit perhaps interesting -- Thu is scheduled as the day for the
House committee on fin. markets to hold hearings on how come analysts
never give sell recommendations.  Mary Meeker was asked to appear but
declined.  Nice backdrop for your Thu outlook.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:

>  For every study you can show me that says there is no connection
between
> our behavior and the Lunar cycle I can show you two that prove
there is a
> relationship.  One of the major TV mags just gave recognition to an
MD who
> has latched onto the Chronobioligical research of Pharmacologist
Dr. Ralph
> Morris, University of Illinois at Chicago, who has proven that both
diurnal
> cycles and lunar cycles can have a profound influence on how drugs
impact
> the human body.
>
>   For those interested in taking advantages of whatever works, the
Moon is a
> very small part of the cyclic picture. The big event for Tuesday,
June 12
> was at 1:00 PM EDT when Mars was 180 deg. Jupiter. Please note that
this was
> the last pullback before the S&P 500 sprinted for 2 1/2 hours and
more than
> $30 in price. In the following forecast, which was sent out June
10, and
> which was offered for free to this list by request, the big number
for June
> 12 is at
> 1 PM and the daily trend indication is for an afternoon recovery.
The -8 for
> C., as indicated in the free for the asking Tutorial that was
offered to
> this list, indicates the probability for a low at 1:00 PM and that
the time
> window should extend for four hours before that time and then an
opposite
> move (in this case up) for the following 4 hours and that the likely
> magnitude should be about $32 on the S&P 500. So, that one should
exit this
> trade on a $32 swing from the low that occurred during the
approaching time
> window = 9:00 AM - 1 PM or on the close, or on a $3 stop loss under
the
> lows, whichever occurs first.
>
>   Anyway, I post the following for your entertainment pleasure
only. If
> anyone would like some money management rules on how I would use
this
> information, I will send upon private request for free but on the
promise
> you will study and monitor it. On this same promise, I will send
the current
> two week forecast. I will also send an educational review of the
previous
> two weeks. MS Word 2000 is required to read these documents.
>
>  One final note: Am I saying that knowing this information will
make you a
> good trader?
> Absolutely not!  Does knowing the weather forecast make for a good
sailor?
> Absolutely not!
> One must be adept at sailing before taking a boat out into serious
waters.
> However, any sailor who would go sailing without first checking the
weather
> is a fool. What I am saying is that the times I list are key times
when
> there is a higher than normal probability for the "market weather"
to change
> and that one should be alert and prepared at those times to tact or
trim
> ones sails accordingly.  I feel that navigating the market waters
without
> this information puts one at a large disadvantage.
>
>    Caveat: This involves forecasting human behavior. This is not
> physics.This means that some of these forecasts can and will be
wrong
> However, I think I can easily surpass the track record of most
Meteoroligist