Re: [RT] R Points - Analytical Proof?

I WAS going to go back to lurking but I can't let this one pass. This was
the whole point of my posting "R-points" What do you mean by "good
correlation". Correlation is a statistical term so what IS the correlation
you are suggesting. Putting the points on a chart no more PROVES there is a
correlation than do my "R-points" on 3 different instruments, which I think
show "good correlation"

I don't know but lets take a look at it statistically. I have never studied
statistics so if my methodolgy is wrong excuse me.

Point 1

 Starting at a random point, the previous projected low was 12 days prior the
projected turn was 3 days late for a 15 day spread. 12/15=80%

Point 2