Re[4]: [RT] the 5/22 new moon

On Tuesday, May 22, 2001, 1:20:30 PM, Norman Winski wrote:

NW>   Good point, which reminds me, you may want to check out the
NW> research of Dr. Frank Brown of Northwestern Univeristy. He brought
NW> oysters from the Atlantic to a Chicago lab to see how they would
NW> respond in relation to the moon and the tides when in a different
NW> location.

If we're talking about the same work, yes, I'm familiar with it. It
was one of many projects dealing with circadian, infradian, and
ultradian cycles in biological organisms.

But let us avoid the constant sidetracks. Back to the topic of
cause/correlation, tell me why that research helps to explain how the
**oysters** forced the entire stock market to move? The mechanism
eludes me.

ztrader