Re: [RT] MKT SP and oddball system

> Is there a way for someone that has
> TS4 but doesn't know easy language to install the follow:
>
> NYSE advancers minus decliners (qc:advdec.ny) 30 minute bars.

Sure. Without getting into the confusing BS Bob ran into with the
different session times for the futures and the breadth data, the
easiest way to get an indicator plotting is to just make a new chart for
the breadth data.

Data1: NYSE Advances 30-min
Data2: NYSE Declines 30-min
Indicator: Momentum
	Price: (close data1) - (close data2)
        Length: 13

Count the bars plotted in a day to verify that 13 is the right number
for the way your symbol universe is set up.

> I think it would be fun to have some winners.

Don't trade it until you take some time to get to know it. How much does
it need to cross zero to give a signal? Do you always want to be in the
market or do you want to incorporate some exits? What other stuff do you
want to use to confirm the signal. etc. etc. The basic MB version can
and will give you some hefty drawdowns before it resumes a profitable
run. Like John always says, futures trading involves risk - lots of it.
:-)

--
  Dennis