Re[4]: [RT] the 5/22 new moon

On Tuesday, May 22, 2001, 1:28:55 PM, ChasWaring wrote:

C> But the oysters were there and left their shells behind because of the
C> lunacy induced.  So, you see...

Lunacy, indeed. :-) I admit to having a great deal of difficulty
understanding the *mechanism* by which the oysters on *one* beach
FORCED the entire stock market to move in some fashion. How could
these oysters do that? Ah... perhaps I did not consider the combined
effects of oysters in *all* the surrounding beaches as well. I'll have
to ponder that some more... Let's see -- 40 tons of oysters *could*
give a lot of people heartburn... Naah... that's not it...

ztrader