Re: [RT] On posting predictions

> Let's think about this a bit. I can flip a coin and make predictions.
> At least half will be right in *real time*.

Allow me to demonstrate how the prediction scam works. I will borrow a
technique from another astrologer on this list. There are dozens of well
known cons to make the predictor look good but this one is a gem.

Here are 2 of my trades. I will enter today on the close and exit
tomorrow on the close. I only trade Nasdaq STOCKS and I use the Nasdaq
Composite as "background" for the trade.

Trade 1: Based on my work with the Naz Comp, I am buying today on the
close.

Trade 2: Based on my work with the Naz Comp, I am selling today on the
close.

Stay tuned for the amazingly profitable results of BOTH trades on
tomorrow's close. When used with my astounding leverage of 3.3 on Naz
stocks, available only to me, you will be truly astonished at how well I
have done.

:-)

--
  Dennis