[RT] amazing indicator in TS:could the holy grail be so simple...?

Hello all,

I posted this on the omega-list yesterday (sorry to those who also
subscribe to both lists)
and am interested to your opinions...

Hi all,

A while back someone posted an asctrend "clone" ela, which he claimed
was almost the same as the real
one. After playing around, I found that the same code was actually
allready in TS, as >R and <R in the
paintbars. Now, looking at my S&P intraday chart, the result looks
extremely impressive,especially after
changing the default a little(50 for the x-value in both paintbars).So
I`m wondering; could it be that everyone
is just looking for too complicated ways of trading, while the answer to
good money is something as simple
as that showme? Could it be that the makers of Asctrend are actually
laughing their way to the bank,
knowing how a simple code(probably somewhat different from what`s in TS)
is making them sell expensive
systems? I`m looking at my charts, in different time intervals, and I`m
wondering: what`s the catch...?

Philip