Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

I am neither for or against MB.  I don't know him. I didn't follow most of his
posts.  I do think that everyone should be treated with understanding and
respect.  The question is not whether MB is a good trader, if he is a great
teacher or if he has a great deal to contribute, it is the fact that everyone
has the right to be treated in with a modicum of respect and common decency.
The rules of the list provide for that and should be abided by.  If MB is so
important, then I am sure that his web site is available to those who want to
partake.  On every list there are those that are afraid to offer an opinion,
contribute information or ask a pertinent question because he is afraid of
ridicule.  There are no dumb questions, just inadequate answers.  I have
searched for answers to questions through out my trading life and found that
trying to answer them has opened my eyes to many things that I was unaware of at
the time.  We all can learn no matter how long we have been in the business. No
one needs verbal or written abuse thrown at them for additional stress, the
markets manage to do a good job of it most of the time.  Ira