Re[2]: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

On Monday, May 21, 2001, 7:50:02 PM, I4Lothian@xxxxxxx wrote:

Iac> Norman:

Iac> I find hypocrisy to be a problem for some posters.  They say one
Iac> thing, or  say they value one thing, and then do the opposite.
Iac> For example, saying you  loathe rudeness and value civil
Iac> discourse and then using innuendo to smear  someone's reputation
Iac> when they are not present to defend themselves is rude  and
Iac> uncivil in my book.

I thought so too, but I tried to make light of it in my reply to
Norman's post to me.

If we were to apply one of my suggestions, perhaps the moderator could
ask Norman to post an apology to both MB and myself. Or, now that the
nature of the offence has been delineated by you, Norman might show
enough character to do it without the moderator asking. :-)

ztrader