Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

Not really sure of the rules of realtraders.
 Personaly I got a lot out of most of mark's posts and hate to see him off
realtraders.  But, if realtraders has certain rules, and someone breaks
them, that should be it.  The rules should be followed.
I am just one, no matter how much I want something or like something.
Rules should be followed good or bad, to my advantage or not.
 To me, rules are not made to be broken.
 But, as I said.  I hate to see someone leave.
Maybe a new rule of a second chance?  Then if something happens off for
good.  No way back?