Re: [RT] GEN: WHEN TO MARGIN?

right now you have a 50% margin and some houses require a higher margin on some
stocks.  Pretty soon there will be futures on stock and you might be able to get
90% margin like with other futures.  Here we go back to 1929 where 90% margin
proved fatal.  don't we ever learn?  I only margin when I protect with options.
then I have a defined risk,  I never have to worry about a margin call.  Ira