Re: [RT] [Fwd: When YOU KNOW YOUR GOOD!]

Mark,

how about "divide your ego from the game"...

It's not "all about the Benjamins", it's ONLY about the Benjamins.

There's so much scum around without a dime in their pockets.
Kicking ass doesn't make me/you any money. I can laugh much
louder when I look at money rather than words.

Let's get these freakin' Lear jets,
Soeren

--
http://www.gmx.net