Re: [RT] Mentors:What makes a good Mentor

Why, doesn't the doctor give you back his fee if you don't get well?  Does a
lawyer give back his fee if he loses the case?  Will the cleaner give you back
your money if he doesn't get the spot out of your cloths?  Have you tried to get
your tuition and costs back from a University or any other educational
institution?  Have you ever had an educational institution guaranty that you
would be a success if you took law, art, medicine from them?  Have any ever
guaranteed that you even pass the bar, the medical exams, the Civil or
Structural engineering license tests?  I doubt it very much.  You want to learn
how to make a living and you want someone to show you how to do it for nothing.
That seems to be the case.  You can't practice any other profession without a
license, but you can buy and sell  stocks, futures and derivatives if you can
put up the cash.  So any one with 2 nickels to rub together is an instant
professional trader, because some firm will open an account for him.  If it
weren't for all of you out there willing to go it alone it wouldn't be so easy
for the rest of us earn a living or just enjoy the fruits of our trading.  Ira