Re: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

--- In realtraders@xxxx, ztrader <ztrader@xxxx> wrote:
> On Friday, May 18, 2001, 12:26:14 PM, H.Albizem@xxxx wrote:
>
> HAwan> HA: honestly, I will show you(just give me sometime)how astro
> HAwan> has a corolation with the market, is is perfect,
>
> IMHO, this would be a great contribution to the system/astro
> discussions. This has been coming up for MANY years on trading
lists.
> If you could provide hard, cold, stats for an astro system (other
than
> the moon), this would be a breakthrough contribution in
understanding
> and bridging the astro/systems gap.
>
> I am especially looking forward to the 'perfect' part. :-))
>
> ztrader

Ztrader,

I would like to clarify something, there is typo in the sentence you
have quoted"HAwan> HA: honestly, I will show you(just give me
sometime)how astro
> HAwan> has a corolation with the market, is is perfect,"

It should read "HAwan> HA: honestly, I will show you(just give me
sometime)how astro
> HAwan> has a corolation with the market, is "it" perfect,"

what I meant that astro methods are "not" perfect but it is helpfull
to me.

Haytham