Re[2]: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

On Friday, May 18, 2001, 12:26:14 PM, H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

HAwan> HA: honestly, I will show you(just give me sometime)how astro
HAwan> has a corolation with the market, is is perfect,

IMHO, this would be a great contribution to the system/astro
discussions. This has been coming up for MANY years on trading lists.
If you could provide hard, cold, stats for an astro system (other than
the moon), this would be a breakthrough contribution in understanding
and bridging the astro/systems gap.

I am especially looking forward to the 'perfect' part. :-))

ztrader