[RT] statistic based Astro method....

ZT,

There is a set of books by Bradley Cowan, that amongst other things defines
a good starting point for a
composite forecaster.,,,, I know a trader who has spent the time to work out
the composite and add more
cycles to it.  It appears to be alot better than Bradley or Bradley based
planetary composite methods.
When there are planetary cycles are not trending,  the market goes whippy.
I have studied the Bradley and one other composite and I think Cowan's
approach avoids the "retrograde"
issue.. cough cough.. or the inversion phenomenon that allows astrologers to
side step the issue that thier model
goes non correlative.

To me that is about all the usefulness of a composite is worth( giving a
tendancy)  I found myself getting too caught up in believing
these other composites as good models, when they failed to even correlate to
the market, it ends up being
a HUGE waste of time.    I would have done better to take the money spent on
it and given it to a drug rehab
center...

Don Thompson

Subject: Re[2]: [RT] Band Study (better explained)