Re: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

> I promise I will show you the hard evidence(I am getting
> artificial intelligence program and I need to get comfortable with it
> first) in less than 6 months.

> HA:May be you are right, who knows, but it will be a new toy to
> experiment and I like anyway to do the research :-)

I think the Research Unit's point is that it would be better to do the
research first and then tell us the results, rather than telling us what
the results are going to be and then doing the research to back up your
claims.

PS - statisticians will tell you that you need at least 30 samples for a
valid test. More than 30 is better yet but that's a bare minimum. None
of this "it happened 3 times and was profitable 2 of them." Also, no
fair saying "it only works when the market is overbought or oversold"
without testing the overbought/oversold condition by itself, without the
astro stuff, and testing the astro stuff, without the
overbought/oversold condition. If the overbought/oversold (nothing else)
test does better than the astro (nothing else) test, or vice versa, that
will be a pretty good clue about where the winners are coming from.

I look forward to seeing the proof in 6 months.

--
  Dennis