Re: [RT] Re: S&P / NASDAQ

hello everyone.

yes, i would like to chime in and say that tomorrow's action, especially
the close, may just clear the mud out of the water, at least in my stream.

i am still holding out the possibility that the action since wednesday
morning was a major stop-runner and perhaps nothing more. most systems
which would have been stopped out of shorts or stopped into longs should
have executed by the close today. if there is anything to this hypothesis,
my guess is that the close on friday would be below the major (now
penetrated) resistance level around spx 1268.

comments welcomed !

dw/humble1