[RT] New Utilities

Good afternoon, RT folks!

I was alerted by a gentleman in the UK that my web site did not have
current commentary on it. Apparently, I corrupted something on the server.
It took me all morning to reproduce last night's commentary and charts
while trading today, but it should be updated now. I added a new link on
the web page that will always have the prior day's commentary and charts.
If you miss last night's commentary when I update again after the close,
just click on the tab for "yesterday's comments and charts" and you'll find
it there.

I also added a new set of indicators. These are the indicators that Bobr's
been showing us here lately with intraday supports and resistances, as well
as projections. The indicators, brief instructions and a gif can be found
under the trading utilities. Thank you, Bob!

I hope you all find the web site interesting and the utilities useful.

Best,

Timothy Morge
www.medianline.com/