Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

--- In realtraders@xxxx, JHP <jan4123@xxxx> wrote:
> Haytham,
>
> some people call your "turning points" lower H's & higher L's.
> How do you do "time anlysis" seprated from price?
> One can call the example of "W4 taking 61.8% of W1 duration", time
analysis,
> however, there is still W4 & W1 which is price.

HA: You apperantly know Arther Merrill books(He is still alive 98
years old, I got something from him in his "own hand writing" 2 days
ago)

> An example of  pure time analysis with no relation to price'd be
appreciated,
> especially if the noise level of this discussion could be lowered..
>
> Thanks,
> Jan Philipp

I do price analysis on specific stock when I trade it. For Nasdaq I
find the most imortant thing to know is direction and turning points
and Nasdaq level become irrelevant because I use it as a floor map.

Also it takes tremendous amount of time to do it and I do not want
to "share" everything I know, I still "share" very important
information.

Generaly speaking for Nasdaq:Time is universal and price level is
specific for each stock

Regards,

Haytham