Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

> I DID "NOT" PREDICT > THE "TOP" ON
5/11/2001(IT IS ALL IN YOUR MIND), I SAID "TURNING POINT"> YOU APPEAR
DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.Well, thank you for SHOUTING.

Sorry if I was perceived as
"shouting" I did not mean it but I was upset that I worked very hard for this
analysis and you got only the tip of iceberg, I did not to share "everything" I
shared some and the conclusion was the same(the turning point date), my only
intention is only to help.. by answering question, giving
direction.

ONCE THE DIRECTION IS KNOWN THEN
SIMPLY: IF THE MARKET WILL BE GOING UP THEN BUY THE DIPS(at any time frame) AND
SELL THE RALLY IF THE TREND IS DOWN. THAT IS WHY TREND DIRECTION IS "VITAL" TO
MAKE "CONSISTENT" WINING TRADES.
I must admit that what *you* are talkingabout
is often beyond my meager abilities to grasp but it is all muchclearer now.
You must be patient with us mere traders who don't have theinsights gained
by peering through, what was it, wormholes in space? So,if I understand you
correctly, we don't care about tops or bottoms orprice, only "turning
points." After all, it's only money and we can't bebothered with such
trivial matters. I think I've got it now.

Yes, personally I buy or short
"any" turning point no matter what the price is, who cares what is the price if
you are trading with the trend, imagine if you trade internet stocks in the
direction of the trend "regardless the price" :-)> HA : YOU
PROBABLY DID NOT READ MY POSTS,Au contraire. I love this
one.> From:  <A
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/post?protectID=103242071078093132225038072248166208071048";>H.Albizem@xxxx>
Date:  Tue May 8, 2001  5:55 pm> Subject:  Re: 5/11/2001
NASDAQ Turning Point>> > Everything looks good, Nasdaq has to
catch up tomorrow to meet the > > randevu "5/11/2001" when a beutifull
picture completed with a touch > > of reality.

Gann said" If we wish to avert
failure in speculation, we must deal with causes. Everything in existence is
based on exact proportion and perfect relation. There is no chance in nature
because mathematical principles of the highest order are the foundation of all
things. Faraday said:"There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points
of force" How To Make Profits Trading in Commodities. p34

On page 68 of Gann's book there
is a paragraph labeled"Natural Percentage Resistance Points" There is natural
resistance level for stocks, wheats...and stocks climb until reach a point where
it become "harmonic" with time this becomes the "real top" , when stock, index
...fail to reach it ,it become also"very helpful" in trading, that is why I
posted when I exited my long position and the time(I knew with certainty the
reversal is coming(in fact I took immediately the short side"regardless the
price")<snippage>> NASDAQ will continue its climbing
tommorrw regardless what is the > news.

I knew that the "natural"
resistance was not achieved and NASDAQ will not drop, I never cared about the
news, I always cared about "perception"Nasdaq Composite
Close
<FONT
color=#ff0000>5/7/01
2173.57 Monday5/8/01	2198.77 Tuesday Total net
+25.2: That is when I said in the evening "NASDAQ
will continue its climbing tomorrow regardless what is the news" based on what I
knew

            that the "natural"
resistance was not achieved yet.5/9/01	2156.63 <FONT
color=#ff0000>Wednesday Total net -16.98: When NASDAQ
failed to rally(It attempted to rally until 12:30 pm then reversed)That was the
day when I close my long position at

        3:45 pm and posted to alert to prepare to
go down5/10/01	2128.86 Thursday: <FONT
color=#0000ff>Close was below 10 day MA(this is my
trigger)5/11/01	2107.43Gotta admire your conviction if not
your good sense. Not "probably will"or "should" or "may" but "WILL" climb
tomorrow.
I do come to the battle and see how
if I "probably will" or "should" or"may" but "will". Think of this: If your
conviction is "very strong" and market did not meet your conviction, you will
know with certainty what is going to happen(take the other side immediately). My
goal(and my conviction)was not the price but it was the "time", I knew it is not
going down until the "time" comes and cross 10 day MA(anything else to me above
10 day MA is going up unless it reach "natural" resistance.

I think I couldcertainly understand what you
were saying there. Come on now Haytham,admit you were wrong. You can do it.
Confession is good for the soul.

Please tell me what I was wrong
about.

Haytham--