[RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

5/13/2001

My fellow
traders:

Since
calling the last turning point down for NASDAQ, the next question will be
when to cover short position taken, the answer is not as clear as you think, let
me explain why:
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Before I start explanation, I wanted
to let you know I will cover short when the gap is filled around 1950 for NASDAQ
regardless the turning point so I can be ready for the next move :-)
There is a
huge evidence that a turning point will take place in June, I am not going into
the details for now because I have to deal with the current situation until the
end of the this month.
My problem
is this: Based on my calculation there is 2 turning points very close to each
other and this is bother me a lot because the evidence is distributed between
these 2 turning point and I did not know which is more significant unless you
combine them.
These 2
turning points are 5/18/2001 +/- 1 trading day and 5/22/2001 +/- 1 trading
day.(I will explain some of the reason of why below)
If you
cluster these two turning points you will have the 3 trading days: 5/18, 5/21,
5/22 as significant and I don't like this because I would like to be more
specific by giving one date as turning point +/- 1 trading day as standard
deviation but in this situation the BIG PICTURE will be clearer as I add
the pieces as we go:
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">EVIDENCE FOR
5/18/2001:
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">5/19/2001 is 45 day from
4/4/2001
1x1 angle
is harmonic
360 day
from 5/24/2000
It is
cluster ratio (see gif)
Venus will
complete 1.6 cycle from 5/24/2000
Sun will
complete 0.98 of cycle from 5/24/2000
Mar will
completed 0.45 of cycle from 5/24/2000
Mar also
will move 22.5 degree from 4/4/2001
It is
8(Fib) from 5/11/2001
Cardinal
Square of 9(I will leave to you guys to interpret it :-)  )

<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">EVIDENCE FOR
5/22/2001
 <SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">It is cluster ratio (see
gif)
Venus will
complete 1.62 of cycle (As you know 1.618 is the golden ratio)
Cross of
Gann angles 1X1 and 3X1
Cross of
Gann angles 1X1
It is 13
day (Fib) from 5/10/2001
There is
some other evidence calculated mathematically( that I will keep it to myself :-)
)
I WILL
COMMENT ON THE TURNING POINTS AS WE GO USING ALL OTHER METHODOLOGIES AS I FEEL
IT CAN SHED MORE LIGHT TO THE BIG PICTURE.
Follow this
link for attachments http://www.haytham.eboard.com/
Happy
trading,

<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Haytham

 <SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Disclaimer:
THIS MEANT AS A LIVE TRADING EXERCISE, IT IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR
SELL, SO USE YOUR OWN JUDGMENT.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor