Re: [RT] DA MOON

Don,

   I am not a scientist. However,   I am smart enough to know when things
are over my head. For the investigation of a possible casual mechanism I
respectfully refer you to cycles@xxxxxxxxxxx  which has some astrophysicist
discussing cosmology and the source of gravity etc.

  I can only contribute my feeble anecdotal real life experiences. For
example, back about 1985  I was mostly trading stocks and stock options at
the CBOE.  However, I had several friends who traded commodities so I had
one eye on commodities and through my observations had developed a method
for catching good 2 - 4 week swings. I noticed that Cattle prices had been
plummeting and were fast approaching the 50 cents level which had not been
seen for at least 10 years.  I also noted that Mars (planet of energy) would
soon be entering Taurus (The Bull) which my studies indicated should rule
(have an affinity) to Cattle. So, one should expect that the Cattle and
hence Cattle prices would get energized by Mars. I had never traded Cattle
before, but given the low price and what I had observed about Mars causing
changes in trend in other markets when it entered their corresponding
Zodiacal sign, I decided it would be fun, interesting, and hopefully
profitable to go long 1 Live Cattle Contract when Mars entered Taurus. For
those unfamiliar, I recollect that every one cent mooove in Cattle, such as
from 50 to 51, equals $400 in real money.  I went long at about 50 1/2
cents. Cattle prices dropped for about one more day to about  49 cents. I
thought, oh oh, I am in trouble, its going against me. However, based on
past experience, I remembered that the market sometimes takes a day to
respond.  The day after that, there was some vague news dribbling out of the
then Soviet Union about some nuclear reactor or power plant having a
problem. About a day later, more news resulted in what we now know as the
Chernobyl nuclear disaster which caused radiation to spew over most of
Europe. One of the major immediate problems was that this could effect the
food supply and there was talk that European Cattle would glow in the dark,
therefore they were not suitable for eating (but made great flashlights).
This caused an immediate rally in Cattle prices on the CME, as now US Cattle
would be in great demand.  After Cattle mooooved up about 10 cents I said
thank you and exited for a nice profit.

      Now let's fast forward to the mid 90s.

   Cattle prices are again collapsing toward the low 50s and Mars is
marching through the latter part of Aries and headed for Taurus   Within a
few days of Mars entering Taurus, Cattle prices make a major low.

   Fast forward again. This time its 2000-2001. Saturn (planet of
restrictions and limitations) is in Taurus. The worlds sees a huge  outbreak
of Mad Cow disease and the largest outbreak of Hoof and Mouth disease since
the 1930s.  April 20, 2001, Saturn leaves Taurus and Taurus ruling planet
Venus turns Direct.  The next week,
British Prime Minister Tony Blair announces that the worst is over. I guess
he consulted with his Astrologer.
The Cattle market has probably made a major top as a result of a multi-month
distribution pattern and possible cosmic influences.

   Perhaps if the cosmos can correlate or possibly influence the mooovement
of Cattle, then perhaps they can also do the same with other species living
on Earth?

Bovinely,

Norman