From: "Ira Tunik" <irat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "realtraders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 11:48 PM
Subject: [RT] DA MOON

I am not an asto buff, but I did get the Delta book several years ago.
If you were trading the Euro I would have to say that there seems to be
a distinct correlation between the highs and lows and the phases of the
moon.  Each color on a bar is for that specfic moon cycle and the phases
are noted below.  There are many other futures, stocks and indexes that
come up with similar uncanny relationships.  This is informational only
and I thought it would be of interest to those, like me, who have doubts
about the astro influence.  Ira.