Re: [RT] DA MOON

There are many things in this life that are unexplainable.  I do not expect a
scientific answer to many of them.  Can you prove there is a God, how the
universe was created, how man evolved?  There are certain things that are taken
on faith and because you want to believe.  This does not mean because you
believe a stock or future will go up or down it will, but if the high happens on
the full moon, 9 out of 10 times I would certainly look to exit the long side of
a trade at the full moon.  It may not be science, but it is common sense.  Ira