Re: [RT] A TRADERS BOOKLIST

The booklist I posted is in no way comprehensive,,,
Although for some it may be a good place to start,
Often many of the books I recommend people to read
are not on "trading per sue" but relate very much to trading.

Reading has not come easy to me and I have made an effort to read
much and many area's and now I have a passion for books (translated
a "passion for knowledge and self education") Whilst I may not be
educated in the "school/University" sense of the word.. I have been
given a gift of self-education.... I used to get a bit pee-ed when
people referred to "dyslexia" as an handicap.....it is just another
part of the journey and now that I have overcome it and all the baggage
the society saids  it entails,,,,it has become my edge....

Thus I am happy to recommend many books on many subjects...
if that helps anyone.

"Gifts are not gifts unless one share's them"
"Gentle" Ox......