Re: [RT] A TRADERS BOOKLIST

> Do you have another way to access your book list? With the recent virus
> experience, I know many are very shy about opening attachments.

Here you are Norman --

====================

A TRADERS BOOK LIST  by S.  Noonan “The Gentle  Ox”

DISCIPLINE

*The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes
June 1990
Mark Douglas
ISBN: 0132157578

PLANNING

*Trading the Plan : Build Wealth, Manage Money, and Control Risk
 1997
 Robert Deel
 ISBN: 047116979X

GENERAL  TRADING

*Trade your way to Financial Freedom
1998
Van K. Tharp
ISBN: 0-07-064762-3

The Way of the Warrior-Trader: The Financial Risk-Takers Guide to
Samurai Courage, Confidence and Discipline.
1997
DR Richard McCall,Shihan
ISBN: 0-7863-1163-0

*Trading for a Living : Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management
April 1993
Dr. Alexander Elder,
ISBN: 0471592242 ;

*Trader Vic-Methods of a Wall Street Master
1993
Victor Sperandeo, T. Sullivan Brown
ISBN: 0471304972

*Trader Vic II : Principles of Professional Speculation
1998

SYSTEM DESIGN

*Computer Analysis of The Futures Market
1992
Charles Le Beau and David W. Lucas
ISBN 1-55623-468-6

*Smarter Trading : Improving Performance in Changing Markets
1995
Perry J. Kaufman
ISBN: 0070340021

*Trading Systems and Methods
1998
Perry J. Kaufman
ISBN: 0471148792

GENERAL AND CLASSICS

*Market Wizards : Interviews With Top Traders
1993
Jack D. Schwager (Editor)
ISBN: 0887306101

*The New Market Wizards : Conversations With America's Top Traders
1994
Jack D. Schwager
ISBN: 0887306675

*Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
1994 Reprint
Edwin Lefevre
ISBN: 0471059706

* Martin Zweig's Winning on Wall Street
1997 (Rev and Updated)
Martin E. Zweig, Morrie Goldfischer
ISBN: 0446672815

*Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds
1995 (reprint ed)
Charles MacKay, Andrew Tobias
ISBN: 051788433X

*Manias, Panics and Crashes : A History of Financial Crises
1996 (3rd ed)
Charles P. Kindleberger
ISBN: 0471161713

*The Richest Man in Babylon
1997(re-issue ed)
George S. Clason
ISBN: 0451165209

CLASSIC TA

*Technical Analysis of Stock Trends
1997
Robert D. Edwards, John F. Magee (Contributor)
ISBN: 0814403735

*Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets : A Comprehensive Guide
Trading Methods and Applications
1999 (latest ed)
John J. Murphy
ISBN: 0735200661 ;

*Study Guide for Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets : A
Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications
1999
John J. Murphy
ISBN: 0735200653

* Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
1988
Stan Weinstein
ISBN: 1556236832

POINT AND FIGURE

*Point and Figure Charting : Essential Applications for Forecasting
and
Tracking Market Prices
1995
Thomas J. Dorsey
ISBN: 047111961X

JAPANESE CANDLESTICK CHARTING

*Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques : A Contemporary Guide to
the Ancient Investment Techniques of the Far East
1991
Steve Nison
ISBN: 0139316507

*Candlestick Charting Explained : Timeless Techniques for Trading
Stocks and Futures
1995
Gregory L. Morris
ISBN: 1557388911

OPTIONS

*McMillan on Options (Wiley Finance Editions)
1996
Lawrence G. McMillan
ISBN: 0471119601

*Options As a Strategic Investment
1992
Lawrence G. McMillan
ISBN: 0136360025

The New Options Advantage : Gaining a Trading Edge over the Markets
1995
David L. Caplan
ISBN: 1557388636

Option Volatility & Pricing : Advanced Trading Strategies and
Techniques
1994
Sheldon Natenberg
ISBN: 155738486X

If this list is passed on please acknowledge that is was put together
By S. Noonan “The Gentle Ox”