Re: [RT] Re: VOODOO Arcs....

Haytham,
Most respectfully, I am trying to get at the method the Gann Trader uses to
make a
scaled chart.  If you would be so kind as to find out I would appreciate it.
I probably have
the ability to scale a chart with Ensign, so I would just like to know how
another piece of software
does it.

regards,
Don Thompson