Re: [RT] Need QQQ EOD data for April 18, 2001

I don't have tic data on QQQ but I
had a similar problem when Brown & Co.s Opening price didn't agree with
Yahoo's opening price.  After researching the problem I concluded that
Yahoo's data is a composite of all trading , whereas Brown used the AMEX
opening.  Perhaps this might be the reason for your
discrepency.

Jerry Rehert

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #800080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">