[RT] Need QQQ EOD data for April 18, 2001

Hi,

I need highs for QQQ on April 18th.

I have checked with various sources and intraday high seems to vary from 49 to 51. I think its the
day when interest rates were cut unexpected. The high in Nasdaq 100 futures was around 1960 or so.
I'm wondering if any trades on QQQ were executed at 51 (which amounts to 2040 nasdaq 100 index
value). I collect end of day data from yahoo and at 2:00pm on that day, yahoo had high of 48.96. I
looked at it today, and its showing high of 51 !

It throws away all the charting methods off if your price is way different.

If someone has tick by tick data for that day, they can privately email me. I'm interested in
seeing the price jumps during that time.

Thanks

Mudit