Re: [RT] Re: Price Projection Methods

Greetings Norman:

Maybe you were making this method a joke out of it. I 'think' it's call
'alternate price projection' according to Miner. And I really surprised
that, besides myself, there is another person who uses the 'thumb & index'
indicator! :)Along with other projections and extensions techniques, this is
indeed a very powerful 'indicator'.  regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong