Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

Interestingly now that I have a major liblrary on trading books and many
other books..
and lots of nice software.....
I look back at when I was a young teenager thru to young adult I just
traded...
had never read a book on trading in all my life....just knew that when that
market was going up I would buy.. when it stop I closed out..when it was
going down I sold.....

When people heard how I traded  they said you must use this indicator or this
timing think or this widget....hmmmm I thought maybe I need too ..they know
so much more than I and are so educated.....I believed them..The naivetity of
youth...the same naivetity that was allowing  me to make lots of money
trading. The money was not important I just loved the feeling of been in
"sync" with the market...!
Then after much time in the big smoke (in the city) I came accross other
people in the markets that had read books and started talking about this and
that in the market...
then I started my own trading book collection and the search for the Holy
Grail....
went out and bought fancy charting software many books went to some
lectures....
it was only when I started attending lectures and people giving them said to
me what are you doing here?? that I began to realize that all those years ago
I had the "Holy Grail" and the quest to find it led me back to myself.... the
full circle of the evolutionary path of the trader.  A case of the serpent
that swallowed it own tale!

If I could offer anyone 50% per annum capital guarrenteed ...who here would
honestly still trade??

The ever journeying "Gentle" Ox....Stephen from OZ