[RT] Re: Micheal Jenkins

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Levent Erbora" <erbora@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Haytham,
>
> I noticed that in one of your previous posts, you recommended the
two books
> by Jenkins.
> Well, I have read countless trading books and misc. literature over
the
> years, and in the end I am only keeping a handful in my library,
and those
> Jenkins books are included.
> Everytime I read them, I find something very valuable that I have
missed

HA: I READ THEM OVER 100 TIME NOW I KNOW THEM BY HEART
> before, and every single time, I have come up with some "discovery"
or some
> new idea that lead to a "breakthrough" in my trading.

HA: GOOD FOR YOU, IT APPEAR YOU ARE WINNING YOUR OWN BATTLE

> There are a lot of solid, reasonable and straightforward stuff in
there, but
> also some ridiculous and non-sensical stuff as well, or maybe it is
just me

HA: WHAT ARE THEY? MAY BE I CAN HELP
> or Jenkins' writing/explaining skills that come short :-)
> My question to you (or anybody else that are familiar with the
books) is
> this:
> What have you found most valuable in those books?
HA: EVERY SINGLE WORD
> Which concepts/stuff you think works and works good?
HA: EVERYHING
> What (if any) is BS in your opinion?

HA: NOTHING TO MY KNOWLEDGE, HAVE YOU FOUND SOMETHING NOT CORRECT

> Thanks & best regards,

HA: YOUR ARE WELCOME, YOU ARE CATCHING THE RIGHT TUNNEL WHICH WILL
LEAD TO THE LIGHT BASED ON YOUR SPEED AND DICIPLINE AND NATURAL
SKILLS.

Haytham